AIR Advisory supports clients in the below niche areas:
- Policy shaping;
- Security & safety management: on-site assessments, recommendations and action plan, streamlining of security & safety plans;
- Incident preparedness, crisis management and business continuity: testing of crisis management and business continuity plans, training of crisis cells members, specific approach for environments demanding cautious handling given the presence of young persons such as schools;
- Travel and facilities management: corporate travel reorganization, cost optimization, relations with providers, traveller information and training, visa management ;
- Peacebuilding, mediation and role of gender;
- Awareness raising and training: e-learning for travellers, Hostile Environment Awareness Training for expats, frequent travellers, board members, 1st aid training including in post-attack contexts;
- Change & talent management: organizational culture change, conflict management, leadership coaching;
- Support throughout whole project life cycle: assessment, implementation, project & programme evaluation.
- Communication and graphic design: development of high-impact communication campaigns and materials.
We deploy consultants for short- and long-term projects with you.
Our latest service offering
We deliver Crisis management training; expatriation training; HEAT and tactical first aid; training for law enforcement professionals ; judicial sector training; media training.
We work hand in hand with facilities managers and travel managers to adapt to the fast-paced changes of the travel industry and put in place a internal customer focused and cost efficient travel function.
FLASH ASSESSMENT: TOWARDS INCREASED CORPORATE RESILIENCE IN TIMES OF COVID-19
We drive you through a flash assessment of the pandemic's impact, backed by guided feedback and action plan to increase your corporate resilience (crisis management plan, business continuity plan, coaching of management board).
Get in touch!
We organise a conf call to define objectives and assess potential for cooperation
We develop a project proposal containing deliverables and pricing
We work together during project implementation towards joint successes