Book your discovery getaway
- Page en cours de construction -
General terms & conditions of sales
Article 1: Scope - Our discovery getaways sales are governed by these general terms of sale which prevail over any condition of purchase, unless expressly stipulated otherwise in written.
Article 2: Price - Applicable prices are those in force on the day the order is taken, as stated on AIR Terre's website.
Article 3: Payment - Unless agreed otherwise in writing between the parties, payment is made when ordering online.
Article 4: Disputes - Our sales are governed by Luxembourgish law.
AIR Events & AIR Terre by ALBA Management & Consulting's online shop, accessible at https://www.alba-management.eu/boutique-en-ligne/ , RCS B221583, based in 37 rue Henri Pensis, L-2322 Luxembourg, processes personal data obtained from the user in order to comply with the conditions of use and to confirm them as well as to carry out the processing of orders and deliveries and to ensure the necessary communication for the period required by law.
1. The person responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation") is ALBA's General Manager (hereinafter referred to as "Controller");
2. The contact details of the controller are: firstname.lastname@example.org and +352661661886;
3. Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Source of personal data
1. The personal data is collected during the conclusion of the purchase contract and during the execution of the order placed on the e-shop https://www.alba-management.eu/boutique-en-ligne;
2. The data controller only processes the contact details and information that identify the customer and that are necessary for the fulfilment of the purchase contract;
3. The controller processes personal data for accounting and delivery purposes and to enable necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by law. Personal data will not be made public.
Purpose of data processing
The controller processes personal data for the following purposes:
1. Fulfilment of order created by the customer (surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number);
2. Compliance with the laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the data controller and the customer;
3. Execution of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be executed without personal data.
Period of storage of personal data
1. The data controller shall only keep personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the data controller and the customer. The data is kept for 3 years from the conclusion of the contract;
2. The controller is obliged to delete personal data after the expiry of the retention periods provided for by law.
Recipient and processor of personal data
Any third party that processes the customer's personal data on behalf of the controller becomes the data processor. The services of the data processor are essential for the execution of the purchase contract and the processing of the order placed by the customer on behalf of the controller.
Subcontractors of the controller are : Webnode AG (e-commerce solution); Google Analytics (analysis tool for e-shop website).
Rights of the customer
According to the Regulation, the customer has the following rights:
1. right of access to data;
2. right to rectification of data;
3. right to erasure of data;
4. the right to object to the processing of data;
5. the right to data portability;
6. the right to withdraw consent to data processing by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com ;
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of an alleged breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The data controller declares that it has put in place the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure that personal data is used in a way that respects the privacy of the data subjects;
2. The controller has put in place the technical measures necessary to guarantee the security of the data it has collected, including securing access to its computer with a password, using anti-virus software and carrying out periodic computer maintenance.
1. By placing an order on the website https://www.alba-management.eu/boutique-en-ligne , the customer acknowledges having read and fully accepted the conditions relating to the protection of personal data;
2. The customer accepts all these conditions;
3. The controller reserves the right to update and modify these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. The latest version of these conditions will be published on its website.
These rules will come into force on 01 January 2021.